Are you looking for ways to download Alexa app for Windows 8.1? Well, if the answer is Yes, you have reached the right place. Here, in this blog, we will know the easy and simple instructions that will help you in downloading the Alexa app for Windows 8.1 operating system. Let’s get started.
Instructions to Download Alexa App for Windows 8.1
Look at the below instructions to download the Alexa app for Windows 8.1 devices. You just need to follow each instruction carefully:
Firstly, launch any updated web browser from your Windows 8.1 computer.
- After that, you need to type alexa.amazon.com in the address bar of the web browser. Click on the Enter button.
- In the next step, download the Alexa app for Windows 8.1 by just clicking on the link named “download Alexa for PC”. The downloading process will take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the downloading process is completed, install the downloaded application on your computer by following the on-screen instructions properly.
- When you open the Alexa app, a login window appears on the screen where you have to enter the username and password to log in to the application.
- Now, connect your Amazon Echo device to the electrical outlet by using the power adapter.
- Switch on your device and wait for some time until the booting of the system is completed. After that, an orange LED light will appear on the Echo device.
- Click on the “set up a new device” option to set up your device with the Alexa app.
- Choose your model number and then select your region and preferred language.
- Tap on the WiFi settings from your Windows 8.1 PC and search for “Amazon’s device” to get connected.
- Select an appropriate wireless network and connect your Alexa device to the WiFi network. Enter the correct password for your WiFi network if required.
- At last, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup process of your Amazon Alexa app.
- That’s All! Hopefully by following the above-mentioned simple instructions will help you to “download Alexa app for Windows 8.1” on your PC. Once you have downloaded the app successfully and completed the setup process then you can start using the smart devices which are offered by Amazon’s Alexa device. The alternative way to download the Alexa app is from the Microsoft application store on Windows 8.1 from your PC. Also, make sure that the Amazon Alexa app that you are downloading is compatible with Windows 8.1 operating system.